Protection of Personal Data Conference, Friday, December 16, 2016, Istanbul
ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law is pleased to organize a conference on Protection of Personal Data together with EY Turkey at the Marmara Taksim in Istanbul on Friday, December 16, 2016.
Key topics include:
- EU’s Applied Data Protection Regime - Conclusions and Doctrines for Turkish companies
- Importance of Data Security for Protection of Personal Data and Case Management
- Principles of Compliance with Data Protection Law for the Companies
- Data Protection Experience in EU – Lessons Learned
Featured speakers include:
- Gönenç Gürkaynak, Managing Partner, ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law
- Can Genç, Senior Manager, EY Turkey
- Bodo Meseke, Partner, EY Germany
- Dr. Flemming Moos, Partner, Osborne Clarke Hamburg
Simultaneous translation will be available.
For registration or further information, please feel free to contact Aslı Yıldız at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 90 212 327 17 24.