General Corporate / Contracts
ELIG provides legal counseling concerning long term strategic business planning and the day-to-day operations of our clients.
Our corporate team assists multinational and local clients by providing a wide range of corporate advisory services. Our lawyers offer unique solutions and strategic planning regarding company incorporation and restructuring, along with a range of corporate housekeeping.
We provide on the ground advice in regards to the following:
- Corporate housekeeping including drafting of board resolutions, convention of general assemblies, preparation of representation papers and “signature circulars”, and internal directives.
- Issuance of special powers of attorney and guiding our clients through the paperwork.
- Set-up of companies, branches and liaison offices, supporting our clients’ entry into the Turkish market with introduction to local service providers such as certified public accountants and tax advisors, virtual office space providers and payroll service providers etc.
- Divesting / de-registering (liquidation) of companies, branches and liaison offices, along with conversions, for example, from joint stock to limited liability.
- Implementing and incorporating global internal procedures into the Turkish regulations.
On the wide range of contracts required to operate a business effectively in the local environment, our corporate team will be able to draft and advise on a full range of agreements, including the following:
- License Agreements,
- Toll Manufacturing Agreements,
- Confidentiality Agreements,
- Revenue Sharing Agreements,
- Subscription Agreements,
- Advertising Agreements,
- Services Agreements,
- Facility Management Agreements,
- Rental Contracts,
- Construction Agreements.